Monday, April 12, 2010

We have wireless!




After much searching we've secured a hotel in Mumbai that has wifi, we did have to move rooms to get it working - but I'm hoping to be able to upload some photos for you.

Ha ha! Once successful image! This is a photo of the ashram I stayed at in my first week. The owner loves flowers and so the gardens are amaazing. The tall building you're looking at contained my room on the 3rd floor overlooking the courtyard. To it's right is the dining hall and at the extreame left you can see a tiny bit of the temple.

The other photo (top right) is my view from where we did our yoga practice every am as the sun came up and pm as the sun went down. It was so peaceful as all you could hear would be birds and the river.

and the photo top, top left (clearly I have some layout to learn) is of the water fall we walked to. It has been slightlt enhanced by a bored Sandy, but these colours are closer to what it actually looks like!

As it takes a long time to upload these photos, more will come in a separate post, so I don't run the risk of losing them

namaste

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the photos! They're great. I especially like the monkey one and the flaked out camel - very nice. Those camels do make you feel like getting up and down is the most tortuous ordeal ever for them.

    Take care,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete